Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wyndham Golf Championship

Sedgefield Country Club House
Bill Haas, PGA Golfer(above)



I was lucky enough to be invited to The 2009 Wyndham Golf Tournament!  It started August 17, and I went on to the tournament Championship on Sunday August 23.  It was pretty incredible!  I rode around the golf course with some terrific volunteers and interns!  I saw the golf tournament from the front 9 holes!  We gave the water to the other volunteers along the cart path!  Then I was lucky enough to be a guest in the Skybox on the 18th hole!  There were 33,000 people at the Wyndham Golf Championship Sunday!  The PGA Golfers were very talented!  My Favorite golfer at the tournament was Bill Haas, a former Wake Forest Grad!  But congratulations to Ryan Moore the winner of the tournament!  My Parents and I had a great time!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment