Saturday, August 22, 2009

SCHOOLHOUSE PHOTO SHOOT

Last week I was asked to be a model for the SCHOOLHOUSE photo-shoot in Durham, NC!  I had sooooooo much fun!  All of the models (there were 9 of us total) were so nice!  We had a great time!  And the staff at Schoolhouse was "top notch!"  The clothes represented several universities-we modeled all types of cute clothes for: ECU;APP;NCSU;UNC;DUKE;HARVARD;YALE;WAKE FOREST!  The clothes were so cute, I wanted all of it!  They were very preppy and different, I loved the style they represented, the creative designer Colleen was fabulous and the Schoolhouse staff (Rachel and Christie) were so great!  The makeup looked awesome (thank you Camille) and the hair looked sooo amazing (Thank you Patricia and staff)!!  And I can't forget the great work out of the awesome photographer-Keith, not only was your work phenomenal but you were so great to work with and a lot of fun!  They were thrilled that Miss NC International was a model-so we took some pictures for my blog together and they used my "superlative" with my beautiful crown on for "Most likely to be homecoming queen!"  It was such a cute idea, we all had superlative pictures in the the clothes and we took group shots together as well product shots individually!  We did outside location shots as well as being inside this amazing old warehouse for a cotton mill, it was a beautiful old place!  I will put more information up when the pictures are on the websites for selling the clothes- because everyone needs some schoolhouse clothes to represent their favorite schools!  But a huge thanks to everyone who was there for the two days we spent shooting this great stuff, I had a great time and we took some great pictures!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie,

    Thank you so much for the compliments. You were just wonderful to work with and really brought a great attitude and plenty of energy to keep those long days tolerable.

    I am very honored to have worked with you and do hope to see you again in the near future. Congrats on everything you accomplished and I can't wait for you to see the pics we got!

    Take care for now.

    Keith Papke

    ReplyDelete