Sunday, June 14, 2009

Falkener Elementary School Luncheon

 

June 5, 2009

 

As the end of the academic school year approaches, I decided we needed to have a special end of the school year party for my “little brother” and his class!  Chick-fil-a and PMI sponsored the lunch taken to the class of 1st graders!  I invited my parents, the wonderful staff from Big Brothers and Big Sisters, the Principal and social worker and the parents of the students in James’ class!  In fact, James’ mom came!  The Kids and Ms. Betton-Brown were thrilled, and the lunch (thank you Chick-fil-a Wendover location in GSO) was so good!  To top it off James got a special treat for having such a great year!  He got so ninja turtle gear and a nerf basketball set to work on his game!  I had to say goodbye to him for the summer!  I will miss him!  This was a great way to end a great school year and to celebrate the accomplishments of all these great, sweet students I have come to know this past year! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment