Sunday, June 14, 2009





Greensboro Children’s Museum 5K and Tot Run

June 6, 2009 

 

My day started early with an 8am run!  The Greensboro Children’s Museum is a fascinating facility geared at educating younger children with their community and new/fun ways of learning!  They have cute exhibits like: Greensboro police cars and fire trucks, a small plane and a mail truck.  The 5K began at 8am, and the tot run took place at 9:15!  For a lot of the children doing the run, it was their first time doing something like this and it was so exciting to watch their faces and see how excited they were!  I met the staff in charge of marketing, and some of the board members!  They all did a great job with the event, and I enjoyed playing with the kids- the kids enjoyed trying on my crown!  I even saw my friend CJ, who had asked me to come out and be a part of this exciting day for the Children’s Museum, and I am so glad that I did! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment