Sunday, June 21, 2009

I just got back from an exciting trip to NYC!!!  I had great food, fun with friends, saw some wonderful sights around the city and of course did some shopping!!!  I went up with great family friends and my Mom to visit my friend Ashley who is interning in the city!  We stayed at the W hotel Union Square, the staff there was fantastic!  We shopped in SOHO and at SAKS!  We saw the show "Billy Elliott" on Broadway and walked through Times Square!  It was a very relaxing weekend and we had so much fun together!  Spending time with family and friends is what it is all about!  We got back just in time to spend Father's Day with my Dad!  Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's!  Enjoy the slideshow of my trip, next week I have upcoming events with the Volunteer Center!  Then it will be time to head to the coast to celebrate the 4th of July and support the troops around our great state!  Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment