Sunday, April 19, 2009

**Easter Egg Hunt**




EASTER EGG HUNT
After our DIVAS trip, I headed over to a neighborhood where a family friend was throwing a HUGE Easter Egg Hunt for all to come and join! This was an Easter egg hunt like I have never seen! They had all kinds of games, and slides and blow-up moon walks, they had a train ride set up (with a fabulous conductor I might add) as well as horse and pony rides!!!!! Lunch was served after the egg hunt and prizes! We had a great lunch; I took a train ride and even rode the pony!!! But the best part about the egg hunt was all the little kids having the time of their lives! Thank you to the family who every year continues to put this on with love in their hearts and a joy in giving back! That is what my platform is all about, making a difference! I saw the difference that this event had on the lives of children and their parents, and knowing that people still did good things for others out of the goodness of their hearts!
Happy Easter Everyone!











Myself and The Easter Bunny, with my close friend Mandy who helped with the Egg Hunt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment