Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter Weekend***

With the owners of PAPARAZZI in GSO, I found lots of great outfits to take with me to MISS INTERNATIONAL at their store!
A picture of myself with Mrs. Benton-Brown's classroom!

Passing out Easter Candy!



The Surprise!!!!!



My sister with the Ducks!!!



Happy Easter Weekend!
4-10-2009
Surprise Easter Celebration at Falkener Elementary School with my Little Brother in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program!

I had told my “little’s” teacher about my title of Miss NC, and she had told me that her class, along with James, would love to see me in my crown and sash!! So, my mom, Sister Kelly (home from Alabama—she brought us baby ducks!) and I went to Mrs. Benton-Brown’s first grade classroom and took her students (including my little brother James) Easter candy! I got to tell the class about my work with the Volunteer Center and working with non-profits like big brothers/big sisters where I got to do fun things, such as mentor great kids like James! The 25 students were thrilled to get the candy and learn about what I was doing, and the girls loved my crown =)
We took some great pictures, ate some good candy and then let them get back to work!

Meanwhile, we continued to play with the baby ducks that my sister brought home from her home in Alabama, where she attends the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa! Roll tide! It was great to have her home over the holiday! (I included pictures of the ducks “Bonnie and Clyde”)

No comments:

Post a Comment