Wednesday, April 1, 2009

~The Southern Ideal Home Show~







Friday 3/27/09

What a day I had today in the pouring rain!!!! I had a haircut, and then headed to meet my “little brother,” I took him a McDonald’s happy meal and then we read together in the Library! Then in preparation for the Human Race with the Volunteer Center I headed to the volunteer center to help with odds and ends before the race! Today was the day that all the nonprofits could bring in their money and donations for the race that Saturday! We took the money, gave them directions and t-shirts! It was great; the Volunteer Center has a WONDERFUL team!!! Then I put on my crown and banner and went to the Southern Ideal Home Show at the Greensboro Coliseum! My parents company PMi had a booth there, and I was able to use that in order to talk with people about my platform as Miss North Carolina International and about how great this pageant system is! I walked around and talked to a lot of different people! As well as take pictures with some very cute little girls! I was even asked to take pictures in different booths! Everyone from Cabinet and Builders were there to the Habitat re-store! I was there till 9pm! I had a great day as Miss North Carolina International!

No comments:

Post a Comment