Wednesday, April 1, 2009

~Princess of Central Piedmont Pageant~
















The Princess of Central Piedmont Pageant 3/28/2009

I headed to Asheboro to judge the Princess of Central Piedmont Pageant! The amazing Jenny Parks is the director! There were 4 afternoon divisions from Little Miss to Miss that I judged! It was very different being on the other side of the pageant, and it was extremely hard with so many wonderful, talented and great contestants! We crowned wonderful girls out of the 25 contestants! I was treated to lunch with the other judges and met the wonderful Stephanie Shaw, who was giving up her title of Miss Princess of Central Piedmont, her wonderful sister Hannah and her mother! They made me feel at home, and were fantastic! I even talked with Stephanie about competing in the Miss NC International pageant next year! After interviews, the pageant began and I left Asheboro at about 8:30! I took pictures with the girls afterward! All of the contestants just blew me away! Wow! To be so young, and work the stage the way they did! It was awesome to watch them, they were all so special!
Then on Sunday the 29th, I made a quick appearance at Camp Weaver in Greensboro! The YMCA’s are non-profits that are associated with the Volunteer Center, and Camp Weaver is the new YMCA camp that has amazing potential of opening up doors for some many young children in the North Carolina area! I was so honored to be asked to attend 3 of the grand opening when they will be giving tours to the kids coming in to the camp for the summer! This was only 1 of them, and I am looking forward to the other 2 openings! So more pictures will be coming soon from Camp Weaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment