Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Wonderful Friends from MONKEES SHOES and LITTLE BLACK DRESS

The BEST dentist in the WORLD, Volunteering at the EVENT!!!

Thursday April 30, 2009
Wine, Women, and Shoes with FRIENDS for an earlier detection for Breast Cancer Event
Revolution Mills Studio from 7-9
Fantastic Event put on to benefit FRIENDS, and a lot of local shoe, wine and retailers came out and set up shop at the studio and sold items and donated proceeds to Friends!! It was a huge turnout!!! I walked around and saw a lot of people from the area coming out to support the founder of this wonderful organization!! I thought they were going to put me to work when I arrived, but then they said just walk around, have a great time, shop and enjoy!!!! So that is exactly what I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment