Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Special Thank you!!

Monday 4-27-2009

After a long week and weekend of working hard as Miss North Carolina International, I want to take a minute to thank a lot of people who have so far helped this year to be incredible!

First of all, I want to thank my family for their love and support! Joy, my fantastic director, my sister queens for being there for me and doing great appearances with me (like the fashion show!!) and the lord for making this all possible; I really think it is important to take a step back sometimes and really thank those who have helped you succeed and continue that success. I also want to say a special thank you to my trainer, Jason, who is training me for Miss International!!! He is doing a great job, and I can’t wait to see the results come July!! I also want to thank my sponsors and friends and family who have sent donations for my pageant expenses for Chicago! All of your love support and generosity is so amazing to me, I am so overwhelmed! I know that July is going to be an amazing experience! I also want to thank the organizations that have really taken me under their wing and helped me grow in the Volunteer world: The Volunteer Center of Greensboro, Youth Focus (bbbs), Make-a-wish foundation, Special Olympics of NC, and so many more! Also another special thank you for the wonderful hospitality and reception I had with Points of Light Institute and Hands on Network!! I am so thrilled to be working with them in the future!!

Thank you again to everyone who has been so terrific during my year, so far, as Miss NC, I cannot wait to see how amazing the rest of this year is going to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment